Thursday, July 10, 2008

NYC Schools


I most definitely agree, with the article the fact that most schools are, determined to help many students achieve great success in school. Using enough teachers to help them with anything, prior to there school work. Also, maintaining good order and discipline which brings comfort and satisfaction to many students, as they go through the hallways, bathrooms, and locker rooms.
I've done a survey before and I think that the survey helps me understand how safe and secure, my school is and how much teachers care for my education and for the rest of the students.
I'm extremely satisfied with my education and knowing that my short term goals are achieved, with the help of my teachers and rest of the faculty.
I believe that the schools in NYC should be improved with more extra curricular activities, That way most of students would be left out from the streets and the drugs. Education is always the Key to success.

No comments: