Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I am Jose Inamagua

I am Jose Inamagua.
I am Athletic and sometimes laid back.
I wonder what would I be 10 yrs, from now..?
I hear Reggaeton music.
I see so much money, Cars, and a longer life span, for me!.
I am Athletic and sometimes laid back.

I pretend being sick, when I don't want to go to school.
I feel like flying across the world.
I touched the sun blazing hot!.
I worry and start to panic when, gunshots are fired up in my neighborhood.
I cry like a baby..?
I am Athletic and sometimes laid back.

I understand why everyone is unique.
I say that abortion is illegal.
I dream of being an NBA Basketball player.
I try studying but, I just feel like watching t.v.
I hope to achieve my goals.??
I am Athletic and sometimes laid back!.

1 comment:

melinda said...

you hear rock music??????? what bands mmm..interesting...