Monday, July 7, 2008

"Cash Money"


One of the best rapper's alive and youngest goes by the nickname "Wheezy or Lil Wayne" but, his actual name is Dwayne Michael Carter.He was born in September 27, 1982 in New Orleans, Louisiana. His talent was impressive signing contracts with record labels such as, Cash Money Records and Young Money Entertainment was then later known to be history. I listen to all kind of music but, mostly rap and reggeaton music.
Lil'Wayne
Aka Killa:PS Imagine smokin! a L wit dis guy! and of course Loyd Banks
Here is Da Music:

Murder one on one, the hottest nigga under the sun





I come from under the tummy, busting a tommy
Or come from under your garments, yo chest and your arm hit
Pow, one to the head now you know he dead
Now you know I play it, like a pro in the game
Naw better yet a veteran a hall of fame
I got that medicine, I'm better than all the names
Ay its Cash Money Records man a lawless gang
Put some water on the track, Fresh for all his flame
Wear a helmet when you bang it man and guard yo brain
Cuz the flow is spasmatic what they call insane
That aint even a muthafuckin aim I get dough boy
And you already know that pimping
18 how I'm living young'n show that Bentley
Stunna my Pa so you know that's in me
Gotti my mentor so don't go there wit me
These lyrics are said by Lil'Wayne- "Go Dj". He's mentioning how tough that guy was and still is. He's recalling the events of having all this power in the streets and being "neat" fresh with his car at a young age.

1 comment:

angie_baybehh=] said...

weezy f baybehh ! def. one of the best rapers out right now.